Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's alive!!!

It works! Hooray! My I-Pod works! I got it out of its little Rice ICU, said a prayer, and turned it on. It works great! I have even charged it without any problems. Now maybe my back will heal too and I'll win the lottery! Hey...it can happen!

Today was actually a bad day for my back, even a little worse than it has been for the past couple of weeks. I didn't make it to bed early last night, not even close. I am going to try again tonight, I don't need to add "super tired" to my list of issues. I spent half the night tonight searching for paperwork I've been missing. I looked every place I could think of, and all of the hard drives of my computers for a copy of it. No luck. Then I couldn't print anything either. I finally decided I'd let me husband search for it when he gets home. I've obviously done something to anger the electronics in my house, I'm not sure what I can do to fix it!

I swore I wouldn't let myself step on a scale for a few more days, I'm writing down everything I put into my mouth but I'm finding that I am not drinking much. Normally I need a continuous flow of water right next to me. I normally drink water constantly. Ever since I've sworn to eat healthy, I have to make a point to drink. I haven't figured out why yet. Does anyone know why I am not desiring water like I normally do? I'm still drinking about 90 ounces over the course of a day, but that is nothing near what I normally drink. I'm really trying to figure things out about myself so that I can understand why I do what I do.

Geesh...this is my 3rd post and I have yet to be witty! I do appreciate all of the support and encouragement, it means a lot to me! I get excited every time I see a new comment. I am going to do my best to follow everyone's blogs and keep up with them. I have a lot going on with my work, and homework right now, and things are just plain crazy to tell the truth. But, I know that for once I need to put my health first, so, I will keep on blogging. It helps!

Thanks everyone, and have a great Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad your ipod survived! I would have a tough time without mine. I think it is great that you are journaling your food intake. I am not sure about the water. One idea - are you eating less sodium? I know that when I eat more sodium I can be more thirsty...Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I followed the link from Susan's blog and am happy to meet you. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for saved iPOds!!!! Whew! So here is an important note on iPods... They don't appreciate it when you sweat on them. I used to keep my little iPod mini between my boobs when I ran. I sweat ALOT when I do any kind of exercise and running OMG. It does sorta work again... I have a handy arm thing now to put it in. I did have to sort of adapt it though because of the umm...plentiful girth of my arm. LOL But it works pretty darn well. I guess I should actually use it. I've been a lazy bum lately. Time to get off my butt and start running again!

    ReplyDelete