Sunday, August 7, 2011

Still juicing!

Hi! I'll be glad when today is over. I have had a rough week, unrelated to the juicing. Not to say that the juicing is easy, it is not. In fact, it downright sucks at times! But, I am ok. I am feeling pretty decent. I have noticed many changes. I was down 19 pounds this morning. Today is day 6. I canNOT complain about that!! I wore jeans yesterday, I noticed my ring that was VERY tight spinning around today. The changes I've already noticed are beyond amazing! I'm pretty ticked off that my left knee is still hurting a lot. I don't even know where that came from! But, the back is better. Today has sucked, a lot. But, tomorrow is a new day, and a new week. I am looking forward to going to sleep, that is for sure! I got my broken cpap machine replaced today, I love my cpap guy! My washer is broken. Laptop is still broken..no resurrection yet. Lawn mower..still broken. carpet shampooer..broken. Sadly, I am forgetting some things. lol. It's ok, life goes on either way. Did I already mention that my MIL ran away? I think I did. So, if I did, I also mentioned that she's coming back. That makes me sad. The past couple of days of not having her here have been nice. Ok, well, I am feeling really hungry so I'd better just go to bed and try to forget about it. lol. I am juicing in the morning and it will NOT include red pepper...GAG. I forced myself to drink ALL of the juice with red pepper in it. I am so glad THAT is gone!!!
Ms X

No comments:

Post a Comment