Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Broken heart

My mom passed away today. This really sucks, a lot. She passed away 9 hours ago and I just wish I could fall asleep now and stop hurting for the night. Everyone who knew mom is broken hearted today, we all love her and weren't ready for her to go. Mom was ready in the end, her body had just been through too much. I wish she could have stayed a lot longer. My birthday is a week from today, last year she was here for my birthday, she was supposed to be here again last week for my daughter's graduation. So, that's the last time we saw her, a year ago. Please have all of her loved ones in your prayers today.
Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Have had you in my prayers, still do. So VERY sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to you and your family. Losing someone you love is always so very hard to deal with. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve. Hugs

    ReplyDelete