Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tomorrow is Friday!

Here I go, writing while medicated again. Good grief! Took me 4 tries to type the title correctly. LOL. My last post was rather lengthy, I apologize if I ramble and repeat myself. I had a LONG day at work, only been home an hour, it's 10pm. I don't know why this thing never reflects the actual time I post, but, it doesn't matter. Probably a time zone thing or something. The meeting this morning went well. Got back from that and took daughter back to doctor to make sure her arm isn't broken. No, I didn't beat the older one up. The younger one hurt herself in cheerleading and sprained it, I was just concerned that it was mis-diagnosed after everyone told me their own horror stories. My own doctor said it's fine, I trust him. Wow...it's telling me there are a lot of typos, I'm usually an anal freak about spelling and grammar but will try not to care tonight!! Anyway, was hoping to go home early today. But, we had a meeting after work that none of us knew about! Yay us! So, I go back after my daughter's appointment and immediately got sent into a classroom. It was infants, and they are VERY cute! As much as I adore them, I would rather have gone home. But, anyway, after I was done working in the infant room, it was almost time for the meeting. I have great co-workers. Thank God for that, but, would still rather have been home. My family foraged and ate leftovers because I didn't plan for the meeting and got home so late. Poor family! I got a hug from my son, who is now asleep. Yelled at the oldest on the phone on the way home. sigh. My other daughter is asleep too. I love my family, I love being with my family. I hate not getting to see them. I don't understand how so many people don't enjoy being with their children. When my husband had my daughter at my job today after her appointment, I was upset because she's not allowed in the infant room. She loves all of the kids and loves babies, but, it's a rule that the "younger" kids can't be in there. She's 14, she's 6' tall, she's been raised around other people's children. Really?? She is CPR and first aid certified. So, she has to hang out in my office if I'm in that room.
So, I don't know if I'm going to be a hippie, or just wear my pajamas to work. If I wear my pajamas, and can find my missing "rocker boot" I'll also bring a teddy bear and my monkey snuggie. Otherwise I can wear my tie dye shirt and try to find other hippie stuff. Should have thought of this sooner. Sigh. I had ideas. I work in a daycare. An evil bunny was one of them, a co-worker was willing to join me. I could be Santa Clause, but, should have thought of that before I finally had my face waxed. Nothing like confusing the kids. I do have a long red sweatshirt thing and red pajama pants that match each other...hmmm...and somewhere I have one of those hats...
A co-worker and I are going to write a Squirrel book together. I came up with all of the ideas, it's hysterical. It's a book kids would like but adults would get what's actually funny about it, kind of like a Disney movie. The weird thing is, after this book idea I have come (randomly) across tons of squirrel pictures on places like facebook. Then, a squirrel actually started coming into our yard and eating out of our hands. How weird is that??? The person working on it with me is a great artist. I'm not. Can't wait to have time for our book!
I miss my mom. A lot. It's so weird. There's just this big hole there forever now. I've lost a lot of other people that I cared about, I've shed tears for them many times and have had dreams about them. One of them is my aunt, my cousin posted an old picture of her tonight and I thought about how much I always loved her. My "grandma" died on Christmas day 2 (or 3) years ago, her passing has been the source of many tears. My "grandpa" died 9 years ago. There have been others. But, the point is, no matter how much I've thought about them, cried, had dreams, etc, nothing has compared to my mom. I don't even know how other people can deal with the losses they go through. I don't want to ever have to know. I know several people who have suffered multiple losses. I know people who've lost spouses, children, both parents, siblings, etc. My heart breaks every time someone loses someone, especially now. Someone I don't particularly like lost her brother recently. I had met him before, it broke my heart when she lost him. I know so many strong people who have been through so much more than me. They all keep me going. I know some amazing people who I adore, many of them are much older than me. Of course, we all know, just because they're older, doesn't mean I will outlive them. Though I'd prefer they live to be 130 and I live to be 100+. I always think about those people who get really old and outlive all of their descendants.
I'm SO babbling. I got a B+ in my class. Gotta send MORE stuff to them for financial aid. OMG that drives me INSANE! It had the wrong date on it when I faxed it, really??? So, yeah. I should have it straightened out and will start my next class within the next couple of weeks.
Ok, so, thanks to all of you who read my blog, I really love getting feedback and appreciate it! Debby...you are awesome! You ALWAYS make me laugh and I love you dearly!!! There have been several times I've laughed so hard I've cried while talking to you online, my family thought I was insane. How I wish we lived closer so we could get together in person!!!!
Ms X

1 comment:

  1. OMG breathe woman!!! I don't know what kind of drugs you're on, but I sure the hell want some!!!!

    I'd have gone with the jammies for halloween. If I could live in my nightie I would.

    Garage sale tomorrow and then I hope to hell things slow down here!

    ReplyDelete